Click here to download the Waterless logo
How to use the FSC logo
1. If using an FSC paper you are entitled to use the logo that is allocated to that paper, i.e a mixed source label, recycled mixed source, 100% FSC, 100% FSC recycled - we will advise.
2. We will forward you the appropriate label in a high resolution format to drop into your artwork, in which ever format you would like, colour, b&w, portrait, landscape etc. We can choose the format if you prefer.
3. Once the logo is dropped into position please forward the section of artwork that includes the logo to us asap as we must get approval from our audit body to use it, and by obtaining approval before the job is commenced will prevent possible hold ups later down the line.
4. Do not alter the logo proportions, or edit the label info.
5. Landscape labels must not be reduced in size less than 11mm in height.
6. Portrait labels must not be reduced in size less than 19 mm across.
7. Clear space around the label must be left so the label information is not cluttered.
If you have any questions please call us on 01225 815010, or email us
Many of our clients demonstrate their environmental awareness by crediting printed collateral with statements such as:
• This brochure has been printed using waterless printing, a lithographic process that eliminates water consumption and the release of VOCs (volatile organic compounds) into the atmosphere.
• Printed by Park Lane Press, who have been awarded EMAS and the ISO14001 environmental certificate, using waterless printing on Revive Silk (75% recycled stock).
• Printed using a waterless printing process using a totally chlorine free (TCF) paper with 75% of the fibre made from 100% de-inked post consumer waste.
• This brochure is printed using the environmentally friendly waterless printing process, and is Forest Stewardship Council certified (FSC).